Anybody up for a Classic Stangnetter get-Together in Vegas Dec 29?

chepsk8

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2001
Easton, PA
Hey everybody!

I'll be in Vegas Dec 29-30 to rescue my Daughter Mustanggurl and her brother Scott from thier evil Mother! I have the night of Dec 29 open.

Party? :banana:

Let me know.....

• Sponsors (?)

Cool! I am going to be in Vegas on the 28-30th. The night of the 28th I am going to a show at 8pm so we might not be able to meet that night but maybe we could hangout during the day. It's far to long since I got to hang out with another mustang fanatic.

JIKelly,

The night of the 29th - Doing anything? We could make this work!

BBFCM - If you provide a trailer, I can "arrive" at your house in Cobrask8, still waiting for tires!!!!

Wait maybe the show was the 29th at 8pm. I'll have to check with my girlfriend since she did all the planing. I don't plan unless I have to.

mdjay I'll have to stop by your shop and check it out. I would love to drive my 73 mustang on the trip, but there are issues with my steering that make me nervous about taking the old girl on a nearly 3000 mile trip.

Of course if I got a sizable donation I could spend the week upgrading to a rack and pinion system. Hint, Hint.

Come on by!

http://www.mustangdepot.com/Media/contact_us.htm

The stang sits in the showroom. Maybe we'll fire her up and take a spin!

Also watch the Overhaulin episode on 12/14. They do a 70 fastback right at SEMA. The kid who's dad owns it works for me and the car is expected to be in our showroom as well around that time:)

Racks, racks, racks. These tend to require a lead time due to demand. That is unless you're talkin' about the ones down the street at those special bars :)

Mdjay,

Definitely! I'll stop in! Next week, we'll set things up.

Jikelly - 30th daytime can work too! Breakfast?

BBFCM - I have anytime access to the trailer, but the tires for Cobrask8 are still back-ordered!

Deanna got a job!!! Now I have to finish Cobrask8 by myself!!!!!