anyone got a speed density harness laying around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad92GT

The 5 Minute Plan Man
Jun 10, 2004
SC
im fairly broke and i need a damn speed density harness and computer.. 87-88.. going to convert a car and i just want the correct harness.. i have a 86 GT one.. but the damn things beat up to hell so its kinda hard to use.. (besides it the wrong dash harness).. i've looked around and no one obviously wants them, so no one sells them.. which causes hell in a hand basket to get one.. i'll pay for shipping if you want to get it out of your way.. if anyone could be kind enough to help me out here.. thanks guys

steven

• Sponsors (?)

Bad92GT said:
im fairly broke and i need a damn speed density harness and computer.. 87-88.. going to convert a car and i just want the correct harness.. i have a 86 GT one.. but the damn things beat up to hell so its kinda hard to use.. (besides it the wrong dash harness).. i've looked around and no one obviously wants them, so no one sells them.. which causes hell in a hand basket to get one.. i'll pay for shipping if you want to get it out of your way.. if anyone could be kind enough to help me out here.. thanks guys

steven
I have one but its not free.

RsStanG1987 said:
I have one but its not free.

well dont expect to get the price of a MAF harness.. lol im probably the one person on this board that has ever been interested in getting one.. PM me with your price and we'll talk..

Bad92GT said:
well dont expect to get the price of a MAF harness.. lol im probably the one person on this board that has ever been interested in getting one.. PM me with your price and we'll talk..
i was thinking less than half of 100

Nope, 87-88 have much more aggressive tunes, the guys on FEP who don't go mass air go with an 87-88 speed density computer and have reported pretty decent improvements. Some one had a dyno chart and the only mods to the 86 was as an 87+ upper intake and TB, and an 87-88 SD computer and it was like a 20-25 hp improvement.

My car was and early 87 actually 2 of the 3 ive owned were and they were nasty mothers. Some mechanics thoughht my car had a cam in it. The cars pulled really friggen hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.