Attachments

• doorsill.jpg
    doorsill.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 67
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Sponsors (?)

some nice setups you guys have there... I might have to get going on this... but I got an irresistable deal on a soundstream sub and amp (small stuff... ) so that will be put off a few weeks...

So many things I want to do... so little time and money...

I've done some of the "typical" stuff....but went a slightly different route.

my car is black with a dark charcoal int....so I did the panels in gloss black....it makes the interior pop...but it's still subtle

swapped most of the knobs for billet...and went for Autometer Lunar gauges...full cluster....FP and boost on the pillar...and when we did the custom audio, we put in oil-pressure and voltmeter in the slot where the CD player was
67106.jpg

did a little 2 tone on the Corbeaus before bolting them in too....dark charcoal down the middle to match the back seat....and black on the bolsters and backs
507.jpg

had the trunk done in an effort to flow with the interior when we loaded it up with subs and amps....everthing wrapped in black leather with interior grade carpet on the floor....matching the lid cover with the running pony....tossed the spare and put a hatch in so I can store detail supplies where the spare was
41803.jpg

66545.jpg

67110.jpg

with regard to hold the pillar pod with 2-sided tape...been there....it holds for a season...then you hit a bump, and the mofo comes down on your head

last fall I swapped for one of these http://www.speedofsoundllc.com/ may seem a bit pricey at first...but it comes painted...and snaps right in like the stocker...it's a great piece

Alpine CDA-9855 :drool: :drool: :drool: I have a chance to pick one up for $200 in good condition, should i do it? :shrug:

Alpine CDA-9855 :drool: :drool: :drool: I have a chance to pick one up for $200 in good condition, should i do it? :shrug:

The 9855 is a good deck, but that depends on whether you want to use the ipod adapter.. Reason being, you have to buy the extra $100 piece and Second, navigating the ipod with Glide-touch kind of sucks...

Also, I have had quite a few warranty issues with Glide touch decks, so be careful..
Other than that, it's a GREAT deck.