Anyone here hate their exhaust sound?

• Sponsors (?)

I love how most people on here say something like "Oh I get so many compliments on my exhaust" Yea so does everybody else. I got compliments on my exhaust when it was stock, mustangs are louder than most cars with just the stock exhaust. As for me I have Flowmaster American Thunder catback with MAC O/R H-pipe and I think it sounds pretty damn good, I'm not a fan of raspy race car sounding exhausts, we have muscle mustangs not some little import crap or some italian race car. I have the deepest idle I've ever heard out of any exhaust setup and I've heard most the exhaust setups. I love the drone too, if u like drone go with this setup at right above 2000 rpms u can really hear it. Theres a link in my signature to a video of my car. First part of the video is with just the flowmasters, second part is with the addition of the MAC O/R H-pipe, so if any of you are debating on getting an O/R H-pipe and have flows you can hear what it will sound like. Let me know what u guys think of the exhaust.

bowens99GT said:
MAC offroad H and flows was alright, every stang around here sounds like it tho.

mustangtuning.com X pipe and spintechs......speechless.....sound is amazing. Same level of noise at idle but at wot its loud as fock and racey. Nice gurgle at idle too.

do you have a sound clip?

Sick96Stang said:
I love how most people on here say something like "Oh I get so many compliments on my exhaust" Yea so does everybody else. I got compliments on my exhaust when it was stock, mustangs are louder than most cars with just the stock exhaust. As for me I have Flowmaster American Thunder catback with MAC O/R H-pipe and I think it sounds pretty damn good, I'm not a fan of raspy race car sounding exhausts, we have muscle mustangs not some little import crap or some italian race car. I have the deepest idle I've ever heard out of any exhaust setup and I've heard most the exhaust setups. I love the drone too, if u like drone go with this setup at right above 2000 rpms u can really hear it. Theres a link in my signature to a video of my car. First part of the video is with just the flowmasters, second part is with the addition of the MAC O/R H-pipe, so if any of you are debating on getting an O/R H-pipe and have flows you can hear what it will sound like. Let me know what u guys think of the exhaust.

sounds good with the H, how high was that revving?