Anyone local with this yet?

• Sponsors (?)

Tim Ballz said:
Here is Bills dyno graph ....
SAE - 702
STD - 720

Bill-it.JPG

Does anyone else think the A/F is lean up top with the nitrous spraying? Why is the graph showing speed instead of RPM's?

Wow i have read this entire thread and all i can say wow so many people become internet soldiers talking all bad but its funny when you meet them in person and they are all hey whats up. I guess its allen is it i dont think you really know me that well if not at all and it's better that way.

As for the rest let the C%$K fight continue :flag:

Bullitt03 said:
Wow i have read this entire thread and all i can say wow so many people become internet soldiers talking all bad but its funny when you meet them in person and they are all hey whats up. I guess its allen is it i dont think you really know me that well if not at all and it's better that way.

Bro, don't test my gangster :nono:

But it's true from what I have seen. Some talk trash, but most of us know that the majority of it is all in good fun. Haven't seen a fist fight yet, and hope I never do. Then again I am pretty much the new kid on the block and no, not one of those fruity boy band types :rlaugh:

Bullitt03 said:

We actually smack talk for fun. Most of the guys that I make jabs at I am friends with (there are a couple of you I don't know). If my friends and I never talk smack there is not as much motivation to build my car faster. Stangnet is weak sauce compared to how much I jab at some of my buddies in person. :D

Jon said:
We actually smack talk for fun. Most of the guys that I make jabs at I am friends with (there are a couple of you I don't know). If my friends and I never talk smack there is not as much motivation to build my car faster. Stangnet is weak sauce compared to how much I jab at some of my buddies in person. :D

Well said, Jon.

To anyone thinking this is out of hand;

I know most of the people posting in this thread (in real life) and this sounds like the **** we talk about while standing around at a meet, track, or SB. The majority of the smack talk in here is fun. I'm sure some of it is not. However, we are adults enjoying some friendly competition and smack talk.

I talk a lot of **** when BS’ing with my friends here. I like the back and forth jabs from people actually building a fast car, running good times at the track or just an enthusiast enjoying the hobby.

Enough mushy talk ****ers.

Bullitt03 said:

Funny you say that Dean. I guess you haven’t meet me in person but I did hear how you called Bill and I PLP. Pretty funny considering neither of us purged the cars at the event but I guess when you’re a WBC (Wanna Be Cobra) you have to try and make yourself feel better. This is a smack talk thread so no one is trying to be all bad or start a fight so get over yourself bad ass. If you do see me don't be afraid to say "hey whats up".:rolleyes:

ASD said:
Funny you say that Dean. I guess you haven’t meet me in person but I did hear how you called Bill and I PLP. Pretty funny considering neither of us purged the cars at the event but I guess when you’re a WBC (Wanna Be Cobra) you have to try and make yourself feel better. This is a smack talk thread so no one is trying to be all bad or start a fight so get over yourself bad ass. If you do see me don't be afraid to say "hey whats up".:rolleyes:

You can call me what ever you want and i remember you purging at starbucks and it was all a joke so sorry if i have offended you and if you think i scared your wrong served too many tours in iraq for that so i will probably say hi and hows it going and thats that.Now you have a badass car i commend you on that not all of us can afford that so we make do with what we have so what if i have cobra parts it still has GT on the fenders :flag:

And to jeff the war has already cut me look at my face i make the security people nervous when i go through metal detectors pieces of that fricken place will always be in me .
You know i will be down its the last time i can since i go home on the 16th

And to all who gave their lives for us to live here free
SSG Solario
SFC Mack
Two of my bestfriends you will always be missed and thanks for everything

Bullitt03 said:
And to jeff the war has already cut me look at my face i make the security people nervous when i go through metal detectors pieces of that fricken place will always be in me .
You know i will be down its the last time i can since i go home on the 16th

And to all who gave their lives for us to live here free
SSG Solario
SFC Mack
Two of my bestfriends you will always be missed and thanks for everything

Dean,

I appreciate everything you and your friends have done for this country. This day in particular everyone should stop and pay our respects to every person that has served, is currently serving or has given their life for this country. You deserve our respect and thanks. :hail2: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Now back to the smack talk:

I’m sure there will be abundance of PLPs and closet PLPs at the show June 3. See you there. Psss pssss :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: