Anyone make Aftermarket Strut Tower Caps?

• Sponsors (?)

How about strut towers that dont cost too much.. I like the cheapy steeda has.. but its only connects to 2 bolts on both sides??? wtf is up with that?? any other mfg's out there? thanks

lostsoul said:
How about strut towers that dont cost too much.. I like the cheapy steeda has.. but its only connects to 2 bolts on both sides??? wtf is up with that?? any other mfg's out there? thanks

Well, you can't have both. Cheap but good :shrug:
So, just order Steeda's part # 555-5725 NOT cheap but well built!

555-5725-450.jpg

Dave...

ExCon said:
Satinsilver, you are truly a cornicopia of knowledge!! Your on the money with the Amsoil filters, I will be ordering a half dozen Amsoil oil filters this week.

Thanks! Just tying to help out where I can. Sharing the knowledge is what we do in here :nice:

Dave...

You had asked about strut cover caps. Although I purchased the Steeda Billet brace you can get a billet cap and nut covers from UPR for about $100. Enjoy!

www.uprproducts.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?page=2

Chuck

2005 Windveil Blue GT Premium, Shaker 500, Tinted, Eibach Pro Springs, Steeda Billet Strut Tower Brace, Steeda Pedal Covers and Dead Pedal, Steeda Billet A/C Knobs, C&L Intake w/Predator tune.

1967 MGB Roadster, Swift Red, 1.8L Street Comp Engine, Competition Intake Manifold, Headers and free flow exhaust, Dual SU's w/K&N, Wires w/ Yoko's, Electric Overdrive Trans, more, Miata Killer

I'm cheap but I'm good.. sort of =-) .. thats $340+ thats10% of an SC !! ahhh. I like the other steeda one .. but I wish it had more then 2 bolts on eash side. Do you think that would be ok? also their has to be another mfg..

The NPI unit is looking to be about 295-300 but will incorporate stiffer design, work on v6 and v8's. And of course come with a pure polished carbon fiber brace over a steal bar.

The main price hike on most this stuff is the billet ends.
The bar will look something like this.
prototype.jpg

Attachments

• prototype.jpg
    prototype.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 104
I installed the strut tower covers from UPR Products a few months ago. Actually I was the first one to order them, they sent me a note with the package. They are polished aluminum and look real nice.