anyone near central pa??

I'm gone all this weekend and labor day weekend is pretty booked but I'm up to meet.

My car is all apart but I have a car I am just about finished that I need to break in before it heads back to FL. Nasty lil 94 Cobra w/ a fully built 331 with a P1SC 3 core, Stalker kit, 03 Cobra wheels etc...

• Sponsors (?)

Rick 91GT said:
My car is all apart but I have a car I am just about finished that I need to break in before it heads back to FL. Nasty lil 94 Cobra w/ a fully built 331 with a P1SC 3 core, Stalker kit, 03 Cobra wheels etc...

oh, is that all :rolleyes:
rick, lookingforward to meeting you. if this thing is gonna go through, maybe you can just bringthe gauges and blanket and we can save the hastle of shipping.

Well it has a nice Tremec as well ;)

It's currently not a looker, needs body work and paint but the guy will handle that after he picks the car up in late Sept. Until then it is mine to tinker with and break in the new motor and clutch. It should run like a scalded chicken on crack though...lol

I know I am very busy so the shipping method may work the best.

Ok...since the last weekend of Sept was mentioned...why don't we tenatively shoot for that one.

I'll start a new thread in this forum to get some more attn/responses.

Rick..that cobra sounds sick...i hope you can make it to the get-together. Really, if N8 can make it from Bloomsburg, you don't have any valid excuse not to. :D

i'm in harrisburg during the week , going to school and a hour west of here on the weekends ,but would enjoy meeting up with you guys. i saw the other thread and will keep checking back to see how many people are showing up . :nice: