anyone running a pa aode?

i was wondering if anyone here is running a performance automatic aode. the PMA-PA45101-50 is the one i am looking at on summitracing.com . i have been looking at them and was wondering if anyone has had any problems with them. i was looking at lentech too but i just can't afford a lentech. my stock aode is slipping bad and i think is about to go out. trying to get something before that happens. also what would be the best stall convertor to go with for a 2500 stall. thanks in advance for your input guys.

• Sponsors (?)

Performance Automatic has a good reputation from what I have heard. If I was you, I would go with a 2,800-3,000 stall w/ lockup. I had a 2,600 in my previous 94 GT, and I wished almost immediately after install that I would have gone with a 3,000.

Performance Automatic should be able to build you a nice stall to go with that transmission, however if you want to try another converter, check out Edge Racing
or Precision Industries.

Also get a tranny cooler if you don't have one. They are a must for an automatic, especially with a high stall converter. Hope I helped you out.