Anyone seen pics of Black with Red stripes?

I have a die cast GT500KR that is black with red stripes, and it looks awesome...
I'm wondering if red stripes would look hot on my black 06 GT..

Has anyone seen pictures of this done (or done it) -?

Thanks...

My only current pics are from Thursday when it arrived, but I had the windows tinted today (35%)..

69883.jpg

69887.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry I don't have any pics, or don't remember where I saw them, but I'm sure I have seen some, somewhere! But anyway, I think two large red stripes would look pretty good on a car like yours, especially if you have the red interior. But even if you don't get it done, your car will look sweet with tinted windows!

I have one sitting across from me right now. Its a v6 and they're stickers but its alright looking. I'd rather have red with black stripes. Or something. Maybe with the red and black interior. That'd look nice.

I didn't get pics but I have seen a black GT with red stripes, about 10" wide i'd guess. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I'd guess that that combo would look like crap but it didn't at all. It's one of the best looking '05's I've seen. If yours has the red interior I'd definatly go with the red!