Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex?

• Hell Yea! Git-R-Done

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Hell No! Off Limits

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
think i'd have to go with the majority on this one. If you don't want to be friends with him anymore go for it but if you plan on working things out it just don't seem like a good idea that would be a good way to piss him off i'd say. Unless he's cool with it

• Sponsors (?)

yeah ask him first then **** her and leave her. me and one of my homies use to share are chicks since we look so a like, the girl would get drunk then ill **** then go to restroom and let my freind in. Sometimes we got caught and sometimes we didn't, it was fun though.

Getting back on track here. I wouldn't do it. Anyway you know she has some ulterior motive to want to do you knowing you're her ex's friend. This is just a ploy to get at him! Plus your friend is gonna be wondering if there was anything going on with you two while he was banging her.:nono:

I'm really confused here....anyway

Bang the life out of her. Think about it, he's already in a relationship with someone new, so he shouldn't care about her enough to protect her from you.

Tip: If at any point she tells you that you're the best she's ever had, FEEL FREE to use that against your friend at any point during your lifetime.

Good luck, and piitb!

95COBRA241 said:
Getting back on track here. I wouldn't do it. Anyway you know she has some ulterior motive to want to do you knowing you're her ex's friend. This is just a ploy to get at him! Plus your friend is gonna be wondering if there was anything going on with you two while he was banging her.:nono:

Hey...as long as i get to hit it i dont care what her motives are...