Are you a psychopathic killer ? Take this test...

The Hopkinator

Dec 5, 2002
NC
Something to ponder on....

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him and did not know how to find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer)

Answer:
She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.

• Sponsors (?)

norcal: PX, just find a buddy who is current or former military and have him take you. Most will have bushmaster semi autos and Ka-bars. You can get a ka-bar off the internet for that matter, but if you get your buddy to do it at his local base you can possibly save of shipping and definitely on sales tax. Just don't kill me, 'kay?

I gave this test to several of my friends (including my girlfriend) and almost everyone of the girls got it right and in 5 seconds or less at that. Not one of the guys got it right. My girlfriend was the quickest, I hadn't even finished asking the question when she answered! And God bless her but my GF doesn't have the most analytical of minds so that wasn't how she got it...

skywalker said:
I gave this test to several of my friends (including my girlfriend) and almost everyone of the girls got it right and in 5 seconds or less at that. Not one of the guys got it right. My girlfriend was the quickest, I hadn't even finished asking the question when she answered! And God bless her but my GF doesn't have the most analytical of minds so that wasn't how she got it...

you are going to find as you get older, that women are psychotic people and thus are born serial killers :D :D

and stangdreamin' definately be afraid. sleep with on eye open, and a .45 auto(or at least a walther PPK) under your pillow :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

SD lives in a Marine town, he sleeps with a Colt 1911 or a (crappppppppy!) Beretta 9mm. :)

I learned years ago that women were psychotic. You should have met the girl I dated my last year of high school and first year of college. I look back now and wonder...why?

skywalker said:
SD lives in a Marine town, he sleeps with a Colt 1911 or a (crappppppppy!) Beretta 9mm. :)

Nope, it's a S&W Mdl 629 Mountain Revolver (.44Mag 4" tapered barrel - aka "The Wrist Breaker"). However, not if but when I switch to an autoloader for regular carry, it'll be a SIG P220 (in .45, of course!) :nice:

On the other hand, over on my wife's side of the bed lives a S&W Mdl 19 stuffed with .357 Hydra-Shocks! :eek: This whole thread came up too late; I already taught her that 9mm Para is just the normally accepted term for a rimless .38Short :bang:

EDIT:
skywalker said:
....I look back now and wonder...why?

It's called "teenage male hormones". You outgrow them eventually - unless you're me around Chelle's avatar :crazy:

I gave this test to several of my friends (including my girlfriend) and almost everyone of the girls got it right and in 5 seconds or less at that
you are going to find as you get older, that women are psychotic people and thus are born serial killers
I learned years ago that women were psychotic

eviloverlord.gif

-Chelle

skywalker said:
haha that was part of it...the other part was that I was stupid. I should have bugged out as soon as I realized her folks absolutely hated me.

Hmmmmmm.... just the opposite worked for me. The great majority of the girls I dated, their parents got along great with me - then the girl would toss me like yesterdays newspaper. :rolleyes: Only one girl did I get along with better than her parent; her father had passed away a couple years before I met her, her mother and I just clashed on every aspect. The woman and I still clash - and she's been my mother-in-law for 20+ years (needless to say the girl and I still get along pretty well :p )

Of course, that girl is the psychopath that keeps a .357 by her side of the bed......

Still Dreamin'

you have to remember:
"women are smarter than men. Ladies that doesn't say much, it means you are smarter than a person that takes his underwear off and flings it in the air with his toes to catch it before throwing them in the vicinity of the hamper." - Jeff Foxworthy

:))