are you guys rubbing off on your girlfriends/wives

• Sponsors (?)

FFW, I will be there too, running with Gagnon and his group of guys in True Street! Should be a good time.

Oh yeah an ex I had I met at the track, and ran my first 12 second pass next to. Other than that, none of them care minus the ONE girl I should have kept. She could call Mustangs out by sound and was an insanely hot blonde, with the perfect personality.

FFW, I will be there too, running with Gagnon and his group of guys in True Street! Should be a good time.

Oh yeah an ex I had I met at the track, and ran my first 12 second pass next to. Other than that, none of them care minus the ONE girl I should have kept. She could call Mustangs out by sound and was an insanely hot blonde, with the perfect personality.

Who else is racing? You, Joe, Stef (?) ...

My wife was already a Mustang girl by the time that I met her.

Her first car was a 65 Fastback, which we still have.

She isn't real fond of spending a lot of time at the track but she'll head out with us occasionally and take vids of our runs.

She knows quite a bit about Mustangs, we both stop and turn around when we hear a 5.0 start up in a parking lot. She enjoys making fun of the poor misguided ricers.

She was the one who first saw the 03 Mach 1 concept in a magazine and wanted it. Its her DD.

my GF knows alot about mustangs now..we have been togeather for 7 years and she actually made me buy my old 95 V6 from her cousin because she always wanted it...now she loves the 87-93 the most and can tell if there is a 5.0 near buy from the sound. She even knows the sound of a 4.6. She is good at telling what years are what but not like me lol....I can spot a 4 cyl, 6 cyl, 8cyl, in any body style a mile away. She wants one bad but every time she finds one it's 5 speed.