Arkansas Thread

I hope you all had some fun tonight:)

I'll see whoever decides to come to the mustang cruise at Petit Jean Mountain on Sunday:nice: They are meeting between 9-10am (leaving at 10am) at the Museum of Automobiles there on the mountain. Should be fun...come down if you can. I know me, matt, john, and a couple others are coming...anyothers;)

• Sponsors (?)

I'll let you know man!.. i'm hopin it wont be too much further in the future :D i had so much fun tonight!

Hey david, i'll be there sunday for sure!

And Carolyn, AWESOME MACH!!!! :drool: :hail2: that car is soooo f'in awesome! i'm in awe! haha

hey guys, just wanted to say it was great meeting you all and i had a good time. you guys definitely have some beautiful cars.

brian, you notch is awesome. those mach 1's set it apart from any other ive seen.

jason, thanks for letting me feel the 3.73s. and even though you have "just a prochamber and flows" :D your car sounded really good.

and caroyln, my Loudmouth didnt have **** on your mach. that thing just sounds insane. it may be time for an upgrade for my petty GT :rolleyes: do you have the stingers or the regular borla cat-back?

anyway, i caught all sorts of hell when i got home. aparently staying out until 2am and not giving the queen a courtesy call is a big no-no. who knew?
but, i smoothed things over so i'll definitely be there sunday. hope to see you all there.

5spd GT said:
So any races last night?:)

Yes the Mach is very nice!...her 6'er looks good to:nice:

Yep, I raced Carolyn last night.. well, I didn't drive, Dustin drove my car.. It was a damn good couple of races. The first race she got us by a door, but she had trac. control on so i figure that messed her up a bit. The second race, we were doin damn good but he missed 3rd (nothin wrong w/that, i do it all the time) and she left us.

I didn't mind gettin beat by her tho, I mean it is a Mach 1 after all! Plus, it gave me a chance to hear that exhaust screaming from right behind the car haha.. BEAUTIFUL car! I love the way it sounds! :drool:

jasonh_86 said:
Yep, I raced Carolyn last night.. well, I didn't drive, Dustin drove my car.. It was a damn good couple of races. The first race she got us by a door, but she had trac. control on so i figure that messed her up a bit. The second race, we were doin damn good but he missed 3rd (nothin wrong w/that, i do it all the time) and she left us.

I didn't mind gettin beat by her tho, I mean it is a Mach 1 after all! Plus, it gave me a chance to hear that exhaust screaming from right behind the car haha.. BEAUTIFUL car! I love the way it sounds! :drool:

Nice, yeah traction control hurts pretty badly when I would drive it. Instant boggage:bang: Yes her Bassani offroad X and Borla Stingers scream:hail2: Did John show up? I haven't talked to him today so just was wondering...I'm at work now. I'm going to try to be up at Petit Jean tomorrow around 9:40ish or so.

Where do you shift at Jason?

Yah, John showed up for a little bit after his game.

I believe dustin shifted around 5500, but i'm not for sure.. the 2nd race we had was damn good too but after the missed gear it was over haha.. better than i could've done! :D

5spd GT said:
So any races last night?:)

Yes the Mach is very nice!...her 6'er looks good to:nice:

yeah, I drove jasons car against carolyns and we were at her door when we slowed down... 2nd race I missed 3rd but we were doing better that time. Definately an awesome car jason, wish I had one that year.

I didn't catch any races with my car :( nobody wanted to race (that was in my league (sub 250hp) lol.

jasonh_86 said:
Yah, John showed up for a little bit after his game.

I believe dustin shifted around 5500, but i'm not for sure.. the 2nd race we had was damn good too but after the missed gear it was over haha.. better than i could've done! :D

lol, JOhn didn't even bring his car down :( ..Yeah, I shifted near redline every gear... Jasons car does get real squiggly in 2nd gear when racing.. then a little in 3rd, its really weird feeling.. car still going straight but its like we're launching.. I really like jasons car. awesome feeling driving a car more powerful than your own.

thanks for the compliments.. me and the GT appreciate it :D haha

I may be taking it to the track tonight, if u wanna go and try to run it.. but i may wait til next weekend, i'm just not sure..

Just give me a call and let me know if u'll be able to go to the track or not.. (479) 264-6020

Jason, do I still get to run it:) I wonder if your suspension is causing the traction overload upon the rebound? A lowered car will usually experience this problem. If this is the case, just pay attention to your mph at the track and not the E.T. The Mach 1 (as the speed increases will start pulling).

I'm thinking about going next weekend to the track. I'm not busy as far as I know.

jasonh_86 said:
thanks for the compliments.. me and the GT appreciate it :D haha

I may be taking it to the track tonight, if u wanna go and try to run it.. but i may wait til next weekend, i'm just not sure..

Just give me a call and let me know if u'll be able to go to the track or not.. (479) 264-6020

Hey, just called you.. let me know if you are going, I would love to drive the car again and see its full potential at the track. I may race my car, but I don't know. Try to get the other guys going tooo, but none the less we might be the only ones.. lol

Let me know!

5spd GT said:
Jason, do I still get to run it:) I wonder if your suspension is causing the traction overload upon the rebound? A lowered car will usually experience this problem. If this is the case, just pay attention to your mph at the track and not the E.T. The Mach 1 (as the speed increases will start pulling).

I'm thinking about going next weekend to the track. I'm not busy as far as I know.

Yah, i'll let u run it if u want.. not sure if i'm goin tonight or next saturday tho.

I noticed that as we got faster the mach 1 started gettin further away, like when she shifted to 3rd or 4th, she started to walk away.. makes me want one! haha :(

5spd GT said:

Honestly, I think its his tires not hooking up.. but it does get squiggly like it can't stay straight. Its only like that when you shift to 2nd, first is just fine.. 3rd is just fine as well as 4th... 2nd is just a weird gear in that car for traction. lol

BTW, all the power is after 3000 rpm in his car. It climbs hard.

if you guys go to the track have a good time. ask them about renting it out some weekend. how much, how long we get it, all that good stuff. i think that would be an awesome way to spend a saturday. or anyday.

oh yeah, i think im gonna order those 4.10s and SCT Xcal2 next week. :cheers: