Attempting SoCal enthusiasts

Hey, everyone. I'm seeing what I can do about organizing a local Mustang "group." I hate to use the term "club" or organization, because really, I don't plan to have fees or requirements to get involved.

Along with a few friends, we started an "EF Squad" in Atlanta for 88-91 CRx, Hatchback, and Wagon owners. To date, the "group" has get-togethers of most of its members, and several between-seasonal meets that included cruises, dyno days, information on the cars, cookouts, mountain runs, drag days, and it's frequent someone will post a question or request a saturday of help from someone and it either gets answered online, or someone will drive over. While the group is mostly local to Atlanta residents, our larger get togethers bring in people from SC, southern GA, AL, and TN. teh group really is more of a friendship than it is a "club." To date, it's about 30 regular member's strong, and about 50 others that come around whenever their schedule allows, and it's been going for about 5yrs, now.

I'm hoping to set something similar up out here in California and see what we can do. I've already located some mountain roads, I'm looking for a few shops, and there's two 1/8mile strips in the local area that I've found to San Diego.

Anyone interested? In the meantime, I'm going to be looking for local people to jump on here and check in.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey man im down for the cause, this is a great idea!

Im sure There are many of People out here in So Cal that love our Cars as much as we do

I will start recruiting as well and i am so down for getting a Mustang "Group" Started for So Cal

Lets Do It!

Hey man im down for the cause, this is a great idea!

Im sure There are many of People out here in So Cal that love our Cars as much as we do

I will start recruiting as well and i am so down for getting a Mustang "Group" Started for So Cal

Lets Do It!

Sounds great. I've got a guy here at Mirmar who's got an 01 bullitt, and another Shelby GT350 that I've spoken with that are interested, I just have to get them online. Once we get enough people checking in now and then, we can really get the ball rolling.

Where is everyone located at??? Sounds like a pretty dope idea, ive been looking for something like this for a while. I have an 85 mustang SVO Turbo, and an 89 5.0 foxbody. Im located in LA County.