ATTENTION EVERYONE: I AM a 302

Don't be fooled into thinking that I'm a real PERSON, b/c I'm NOT!

Personally, I have NO idea why ANYBODY would actually THINK I'm a real person, b/c my Avatar CLEARLY shows that I'm a Ford small block. At this point, it should be assumed, that the picture in one's Avatar, CLEARY shows the person (or baby, or girl, or engine) that you are talking to.

So don't PM me and ask me what my favorite food is, b/c I'm going to repeatedly tell you the same thing everytime. Mobil 1 10W 40. :nice:

If there are any more questions, please pop your hood and just ask me, I don't mind. :D

• Sponsors (?)

i dont even know what i am.

Well........I mean.......it's OBVIOUS.....that you're a..........well.......it looks like yer........a.........some sort of duck perhaps? :shrug:

No? :scratch:

Ummmmmm.........maybe you could be..........one of those..........um.......yeah......THAT'S IT........no.......no it's not..........shoot...........uhhh...........GOSH DAMMIT YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU ARE! :fuss:

Don't be fooled into thinking that I'm a real PERSON, b/c I'm NOT!

Personally, I have NO idea why ANYBODY would actually THINK I'm a real person, b/c my Avatar CLEARLY shows that I'm a Ford small block. At this point, it should be assumed, that the picture in one's Avatar, CLEARY shows the person (or baby, or girl, or engine) that you are talking to. So don't PM me and ask me what my favorite food is, b/c I'm going to repeatedly tell you the same thing everytime. Mobil 1 10W 40. :nice:

If there are any more questions, please pop your hood and just ask me, I don't mind. :D

This is the point I was trying to make, thank you niklid for being an *******, at this point, you're expected to be.

Wait... wouldn't the oil be your BLOOD and gas be your FOOD???

I don't think you're a REAL 302 at all! I think you're lying and trying to make us THINK that you're a 302.

You probably a a 4 banger out of an old Gremlin in real life. :nonono: