Attn central PA people...get-together info inside

69fb00GT

May 26, 2004
Southwestern PA
Some people have expressed interest in a central PA get-together. It looks like there are a lot of people in the York/Hanover/Lancaster/Harrisburg area. So, I'm looking for opinions on a good place to have a get-together.

There is an ice-cream/food diner down near Hanover that has a fair sized parking lot to fit some Ford muscle in there. I can't really think of the name right now.. :bang: ..but it's on Carlisle St. between Hanover and Cross Keys. Carlisle St. runs through Hanover and up to route 30....(this intersection is called Cross Keys.)

THis is probably about an 1 hr drive for the Lancaster area guys...and prob a 2 hr drive for the Lebanon guys. If someone would like to meet a little farther north..just post up where.

Right now we're shooting for the last weekend in Sept (25th)...post up if this doesn't work for you.

:nice: :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

its called the tropical treat sounds like a good idea to me since I'm close let us no if its a for sure thing.

Attachments

• IM000455.jpg
    IM000455.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 88
Ahh..thanks Rick...i thought it was "Tropical" something..but wasn't sure.

I figure we'll wait a week or two to make sure other locals have seen this thread. THen set something up towards the end of Sept.

Also...I bought my car @ L&L Ford.

realstreetgt said:
if it was moved to york area id be game. coming from in betwwen lancaster and reading so york is far enough.... theres a hooters in york with a decent sized lot...

HUmmm, hooters ya say ;)

im down, if i can make it, i can make it. if not, ill catch ya another time. Keep me informed.

The hooters lot isn't as big or nice for a get-together, but it's manageable unless we get 10 or more cars. If this is cool with everyone else....we can set it up there. That would save N8, realstreet, ramair, and hamon a good 30 min or so. It's still only 45 min or so for Rick and Chris and well...only 8 min or so for me. :D

Keep em coming...i know there were more people than this interested.

Also, I know i mentioned later in the month for the get-together, but i'm game for this upcoming Saturday too. Anyone want ot meet up at Hooters or the Tropical Treat this sat night? Also...there is usually a pretty good gathering around midnight at Wal-Mart in East York. Maybe we could head up there afterwards. Nice mix of cars. Last time i was there: Evo's, Sti's, Rx7, Supra, 911, and some carbed big block muscle too.

Post up if you want to meet this Saturday.

69fb00GT said:
Nice...see if you two can make the trip either this weekend (mini-meet) and/or the one on the 25th.

Yes...if that's cool with everyone...why don't we set up the "official" meet for the 25th. :banana:

that is possible, but since your gonna try and make it bigger, why not do early october. i just dont wanna drive down 1.5-2 hours to hang out with 4-5 cars...no offense.
set and offical date and try to have a moderator (fastfive0) make it a sticky. a Hooters meeting spot would be best...would attract people just for that reason.
i know that me, fastfive0, and this other kid from my neighborhood are down.....rick91gt, can you make it early october?

N8Miller said:
that is possible, but since your gonna try and make it bigger, why not do early october. i just dont wanna drive down 1.5-2 hours to hang out with 4-5 cars...no offense.
set and offical date and try to have a moderator (fastfive0) make it a sticky. a Hooters meeting spot would be best...would attract people just for that reason.
i know that me, fastfive0, and this other kid from my neighborhood are down.....rick91gt, can you make it early october?

I thought about making it earlier, but Viper281GTS is setting up a get-together for teh 18th. So i figured i set something up for the weekend after that. (25th) I really figured if anyone wanted to meet this weekend too, it would be locals.

Mark your calendars....25th, at Hooters in York. (right off route 30)