Attn: Seekonk Sams Club Guys

• Sponsors (?)

ImportEater98 said:
What about CETV with his mega nice notch :) (he's selling it to me he just doesn't know it yet.)

lol. EVERYBODY wants to buy my car! Sorry, aint gonna happen. :D

I'm not sure if I can make it - I'll know sometime Saturday. I have a TON of cleaning to do.......an 18 wheeler blew something in his motor in front of me on Rt. 24 last night - the entire car is covered with oil. What a pain in the ass cleaning it off........ :mad:

Oh yeah, thanks for the compliment! :banana:

ImportEater98 said:
No more excuses Jim!!! lol Hey CETV you in?
I know I know...This is the last one I'm missing.

I'll be home in 5 days, have fun today guys...looks like it might rain on ya if the weathers the same there as it is in Amherst..

Anyone up for the cruise down?

Stratus and i are meeting up at Henry's Rootbeer stand in Taunton at 2:30 for lunch before the ride down. Anyone interested in meeting us there you are more than welcome! We are hoping to shove off from there at about 3:30. I know TatCobra had mentioned taking a ride down, so feel free to join us. Any questions, feel free to call my cell phone (508) 294 7831. If we know you are coming, we'll be sure to wait for you.
-John

I don't kmnow it could rain... I was going to go, but if it rains I won't....I'll probably be crusing with Rob and his friend if i do go, the sky doesn't look like rain right now, just lots of clouds.....

The weather says it will rain around 6pm, who knows... I've still got to clean my fish tanks, which I will be doing right after this. Then i might wash my car, it's all covered with tree sperm :nono:

The forecast for Seekonk
http://www.weather.com/weather/detail/02771

call me optimistic, but we had a shower here in taunton around 11:45. The streets are drying out now. They are talking clearing. Ugh i hate when the weather man plays games :( I am meeting stratus at henry's at 2:30...i figure we make the call around 3ish. I have been glued to the weather channel since and any rain systems seem to be moving out.
john