Audi TT is messing with me BIG TIME!

shallowreef

Nov 3, 2005
illinois
Hey,

I have almost had two accidents in the past week due to an Audi TT that keeps meesing with me. Both times i am almost have gotten run off the road.

Heres how it went the first time. I get out of school at 8:40 and i think this guy does too since both times have been after school. I am riding down a two lane road that merges into one and then back to two. This guy pulls along side me and revs his engine so i think nothing of it and keep driving but we are side by side and he is trying to get me to race him. So we enter tyhe merge and he is still righ next to me so i floor it. He then floors it and stays right with me. seeing that the road is about to go into one lane and that this guy is an idiot i brake. He too brakes, so i brake even harder and my wheels screech a little. He floors and blows past and starts swerving in and out of traffic seting off brake lights like crazy. Now i have a class that meets on Tuesday and Thursdays and i think this guy is in my class becaus just this past Tuesday it happened again. Same spot, same time, same car so this time i try to floor it to the merge so that i don't have to deal with this a$$hole. He pulls up along side me and isn't passing again and actually starts moving over into my lane pushing me into oncoming traffic. Luckily no one was there and i brake and get behind him but first i got his liscense plate.

So i have class again tonight and i am 99% sure taht something is going to happen again on my way home. Now i am pissed and i want some revenge. Not because he beat me but because he is a dick and is dangerous and almost got me killed twice. I am not good when it come s to thinking about how to get even so i am asking you guys what would you do because my plans are immature and not well thought out. But i have a feeling going to the police is going to be hopeless unless they get a cop to sit where this takes place.

A few of my friends say to just drive the speed limit and stay in your lane and don't worry about him. I am going to try this tonight but if it happens again were he screws with me i am going to more than likely do something that i will regret. I also thought about confronting him but that just may seem like he is getting to me and may cause it to go on even more.

What would you do?

• Sponsors (?)

I would have snapped by now. I am very protective of the car and when someone tries to get me off the road, I lose it. This actually happened to me in florida when I was a lot younger not with my mustang though. N e wayz I jumped out of my car at a traffic light and ran up and kicked in his quarter panel and then I realized i knew the guy but buy then i didnt care. Almost got arrested all that crap - this when i was in my teens and really stupid and easy to anger. Basically you should either call the cops or confront the guy, if someone did it twice to me I prob would revert to younger mannerisms.

find his car in the parking lot at school and confront him....let him know that you are not interested in racing him and that if he continues you are going to bash his head in...(unless you are a puney little wuss then i would completely disregard everything i have said)

I would be weary of running up to a strangers car, especially on the mainland with all the shootings and stuff. Why they issue CCW permits there is beyond me.

Call the police and let them deal with it. There are things that they can do. Bring a vid camera with you too, or use your phone if it can. Take a vid of this ******* and turn it over to the cops.

Obiously the smart thing to do would be to back off when he is trying to race you and let the police handle it. Given how most Police departments are really trying to crack down on street racing. If you tell them this guy is a menace on the road, and that he's tried to run you off the road twice, they will most likely help you out.
This is one of those situations where ego tends to take over. I know I would want to confront the guy and ask him what the hell his problem is. But like san~man kinda said...you never know how this guy will react to you waiting for him at his car. If you would confront him I would do it away from his car...in class or on campus.
On a side not about what san~man said about CCWs. its not like you can go down to your local post office and pick one up for $20. At least around here it costs over $1000 for training and licensing. you are most likely to get shot by someone carrying a firearm illegally than by someone with a CCW.

By the way Im a cop so if you need any advice on going to the police before you do (if thats what you decide)...drop me a PM.

Another reason why i am steering away from the police is that my car is loud and i don't need to draw more attention to it by going the police and having them see my car and hearing how loud it is. i mean what if somebody has amde acomplaint about how loud my car is. Can't the police give me a hard time for that?

Well if you really want to avoid all occurances there are two immediate things that I can think of you doing:

1) leave class a little earlier
2) leave a little later than usual or wait till you see the TT pull out of the lot.

This way you can avoid a chance of meeting the TT all together. You can file a police report, and/or if you have a buddy that can ride with you try and video it. Only other thing I can think of you doing is to either make it to where he can't pass (I would think it would be rather easy to tell whether or not it is his headlights by now) or floor it like you are trying to get ahead which would make him floor it and immediately brake so he shoots out ahead of you. Sucks that there are people like that on the road....but there is a reason why some peeps carry old batteries in the car!

right then,either get a toy gunand lean out your window like your gonna shoot the turd head! (hope he doesnt have a real one lol)

or next time make sure YOU are the one next to the sidewalk so that when the traffic merges he is the one that gets pushed into the oncoming traffic,

ORRRRRR

probably the best thing ( but the least fun) get a mate to sit in the car with you WITH a video camera so when this happens you can film the little dick weed doing it and hadn that with the licence plate to the cops!

or buy a s/c and fit in within the next few hours!

or buy a beat up car and ram the ****er into the front of an arctic lorry ( big 18 wheeler top jobby thing for you guys across the pond)

hope this helps,

Si

P.S let his tyres down OR get to the lesson early and wait for him to turn up then go get him!

then do this to him :dead:

Well one idea that has not been mentioned... have a buddy hold a mirror out the window while he's trying to pass you. the sheer ugliness of his car will cause him to go blind and flip a dozen times off into a ravine.

in all seriousness, if this guy is a danger to your well being on the road, you need to report it to the police. You have his plate #, tell them he has tried two times to run you off the road, and he harasses you incessantly while driving.