Auto X pics

reddevils86

Apr 1, 2011
Here's the stanger doing some left and rights

DSCN0159.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Well those pics are from the first one with these guys went again and on the last one I was 4 sec off the fastest car but in good news I beat a c5 vette. Lol hell yeah. It actually is better by a good amount just with the mm sub-frames I got put on. Its run by bmw but they allow anyone and most important there's no dicks its all fun stuff. They even give instructor ride along for free. Its run in waldorf MD and manassas VA. I think its better than scca if you aren't into the super competitive my car is better than yours stuff. I went against in my class a 2008 cts-v new SS Camaro with 700 hp vortec the vette and a few others. Everyone was down with the ole fox with drums in the back. I took a guy who likes stangs that owned a Z3 and he loved it I will always go with these guys. Let me know if you want the link.

And on another note they want more stangs to come it was me and an s197. The guy I talk to there wants me to encourage more to come out. It's always awesome to get props from the guys for bringing out the older stangs.

Here it is the first is the guys that run it and where the times are posted the second is motorsports reg where you pay and sign up. The forum does NOT require you to be a member to participate. Also if you don't want to pay in advance its 5 extra bucks at the race. If you want to see your class its on the forum under autocross rules and classing. Also if you go to the regional forums in the mid-atlantic forum a guy named etherpool posts the link he doesn't monitor it very much so if you need anything pm me.

NCC Community - Welcome

MotorsportReg.com : Online registration management tools for driving and social events

and the auto-x portion of the forum

Autocross