B CAM

• Sponsors (?)

You will lose hp and driveability with an aftermarket cam on a stock set up. Invest in a better top end first. An explorer top end can be had for cheap and will give you great results.

:nono:

On an otherwise stock (or near stock engine), a 15-20rwhp gain from installing a Cobra intake is a pipe dream. A 6-8rwhp gain is more likely.

yup.

On the other hand a good mass air meter is worth it, takes minutes to install and you get a proven .2 in the quarter.
No you probably can't feel it, but it's there.

So I've decided to just do heads, cam and intake all at once. I bought a used Cobra intake today and am now looking for a set of aluminum heads. I suppose I'll need to ugrade my injectors, mass air and throttle body..etc. Any suggestions on the right brand or combination or any other misc stuff I'll need?

So I've decided to just do heads, cam and intake all at once. I bought a used Cobra intake today and am now looking for a set of aluminum heads. I suppose I'll need to ugrade my injectors, mass air and throttle body..etc. Any suggestions on the right brand or combination or any other misc stuff I'll need?

U should do a quick search for H/C/I combinations on here and check out some of the mustang mags websites. They have done plenty of tests with dyno results of different combinations. Beware: For every person you ask you will get a different opinion.