Back In The Game!

VIPERn94Five-0

Founding Member
Apr 28, 2002
Poughkeepsie, NY
Been a heck of a long time since i've been around, or done any mods to the car, but im back in the game and it feels good!

Just ordered a bunch of goodies and cant wait to get some install time

- Steeda Tri-ax
- Maximum Motorsports Chassis Brace package (XL sub-frame connectors, K-member brace, strut tower brace)
- Maximum Motorsports c/c plates
- FRPP trac-lok with carbon discs
- FRPP 3.73 gears

Also have had some FRPP B Springs and KYB's to install for awhile now, so those will go in at the same time...and AFR 165's and an FTI custom cam with some fuel upgrades will get ordered this summer.

Now, does anyone have any suggestions on good 31 spline axels to fit the new differential? I've been looking at some options like the Moser ones here http://www.americanmuscle.com/moser-31spline-88-axle-9498.html but im not sold...is there anything better for a comparable or cheaper price?

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

You won't find any better than Moser for the price in my opinion. I've had them in my car since the early 2000's and they have taken a lot of abuse at the track, on slicks, without issue. You can find cheaper hardened axles from Late Model Restoration for about $220 though. Most of their stuff seems to be quality at a better price so you should be fine going with them but Moser is definitely going to be the more tried and true of the two.

Reactions: 1 users
Good to have you back.

Mosers are good, you'll be fine there. I have strange 31 spline axles for my red car, they're nice as well.

I'm going to move you over to the General Talk area, more guys will comment there.