Baddest Video ever Oh and my 1/4 times

Damn that 'Vette hurt to watch... he drove it off, so maybe he got real lucky and it's not too torn up? No doubt it's going to cost a bit though.

What about the '11 V6? How bad was it...? From the picture it didn't seem like it was too crunched.

Good crowd you guys had, bet the weather was awesome. I really want to get to the track while it's cool out, but school is preventing me from doing that and I'm not sure what tracks will be open in December...:shrug:

Hate to see cars wreck at the track. Watched an original mach 1 completely total the car. Lost control and went in to both walls this year. The guy was running on stock size tires. Fealt horrible.

Hopefully, they are all ok in both the mustang and vette.

Mark, you know your Vettes; was that a ZR1? I swear I hear a supercharger whining when they come off the line.

What you guys haven't heard about was an old Fox that lost a rear tire at the long end of the track and smacked the wall at 140. :eek: What I read said he had 4 wheel studs break off. Good news was that he wasn't hurt, and that he set a new best at 9.7something at 140, IIRC.

I think everyone that wrecked was ok.

The v6 hit so hard he cracked the wheel studs and rotor in half:eek: The track will be open as long as the temp is above 55 degrees.

Was the track not prepped well? Or was it just a long string of bad luck?

• Sponsors (?)

the s/c whine you heard was the chrysler 300. it had a magna charger on it and would run pretty decent.

the 11 V6 was only a couple of weeks old from what i have heard. he just stayed in the gas WAY too long with it spinning. once it hooked he was doomed