Baddest Video ever Oh and my 1/4 times

• Sponsors (?)

Nice times! I'm hoping to get back to the Rock in a couple of weeks and try and crack that ever so elusive 13.0 second mark.

So, who's is faster? Your car or your brother's car? I think we need a video of that race! :D

I see the announcer at Fayetteville is still as annoying as ever....:rolleyes:

Nice times! I'm hoping to get back to the Rock in a couple of weeks and try and crack that ever so elusive 13.0 second mark.

So, who's is faster? Your car or your brother's car? I think we need a video of that race! :D

I see the announcer at Fayetteville is still as annoying as ever....:rolleyes:

Well his best at Fayetteville was 12.1@119 he's running 3.73 gears and about 300-400lbs lighter, I tried to get him to come out, but he's got other things going on. I would love to go out to the rock, but I would not pass NHRA inspection there. I could however take the wife's Ford Edge down there and show some ricers up:D

Awesome video man, that looks like it was a great time. Your car really pulls hard and looks like it comes on pretty strong from the in car videos.

That turbo SN-197... was it partially bedlined, like the front bumper? Think me and some friends hung around with him during Mustang Week. I don't know if he's done any more work on his kit or tuning, but it was a slouch until he got past the 1/8th mile during Mustang Week.

Awesome video man, that looks like it was a great time. Your car really pulls hard and looks like it comes on pretty strong from the in car videos.

That turbo SN-197... was it partially bedlined, like the front bumper? Think me and some friends hung around with him during Mustang Week. I don't know if he's done any more work on his kit or tuning, but it was a slouch until he got past the 1/8th mile during Mustang Week.

Yeah.. really didnt like the way that car looked, It looked like he bedlined the hood and then cut a hole where the scoop was and instead a piece of plexiglass, then the inside of the car looked like he spray painted it blue:puke:.ANYWAYS lol He should have killed me b/c he had 11in M/T drag slicks and drag lights on the front, plus my brother said he dyno'd that car and it made like 475rwhp.

Well his best at Fayetteville was 12.1@119 he's running 3.73 gears and about 300-400lbs lighter, I tried to get him to come out, but he's got other things going on. I would love to go out to the rock, but I would not pass NHRA inspection there. I could however take the wife's Ford Edge down there and show some ricers up:D

What is the time requirement for a cage? I'm not sure how strict they are with that rule, but they are lenient with helmet rules. 12.99 = helmet, but I know guys that are running low 12s there with no helmet and not had anything said to them about it.

Ford Edge, ya say? Will the newer ones run pretty good?

What is the time requirement for a cage? I'm not sure how strict they are with that rule, but they are lenient with helmet rules. 12.99 = helmet, but I know guys that are running low 12s there with no helmet and not had anything said to them about it.

NHRA rules

Helmet

safety jacket

Rollbar

axles

9.99 & over 135
Full rollcage

over 150
parachute

Thats thin down too. Also if you moved the battery to the trunk you have to get an external kill switch.

I would say, I killed an 05-09 v6 in it lol. Im thinkin low 15s maybe high 14s in it.

If it helps, HRP in Houston requires a helmet if you run faster than 13.9.. WTF?

Yeah.. really didnt like the way that car looked, It looked like he bedlined the hood and then cut a hole where the scoop was and instead a piece of plexiglass, then the inside of the car looked like he spray painted it blue:puke:.ANYWAYS lol He should have killed me b/c he had 11in M/T drag slicks and drag lights on the front, plus my brother said he dyno'd that car and it made like 475rwhp.

Yeah that is him. I think his name is Brandon? He's a nice guy but the car is a little different for my tastes, but to each their own.

It makes good power it just comes on slow it seems like. We had a lady from our club outrun him in a light bolt on 05 GT 5 speed to just about the 1/8th mark before his car started pulling and passed her, but once it got going it was fine...:shrug: He may just not be hooking.

? im sorry did I cut a 1.77 on FEDERAL tires, guess I dont know what im doing. Im a tard. Just letting the guy next to me whats up.

That's called constructive criticism. It's a statement that's made based off what you could do better. If you don't want to do better, then ignore the statement.

I feel like I'm talking to a four year old who is jumping up and down. Find any video of John Force doing a burnout and see how he does it. Hell, find any professional drag racer and see how they do it.

The reason behind this is that the tire are gaining traction every time you let off the gas. Take this as an extreme example of what's happening:
Burnout
Notice how each time he lets off to shift, the tires stop spinning.