Barrett Parkway Sat. 6/26

Lsredy2kstang

Look, I'm special, dammit
Nov 29, 1999
Woodstcock, Georgia
Hey guys, I know it is short notice, but lets meet again at Barrett Parkway this saturday the 26th for a coffee at Starbucks there at the corner of Barrett Parkway and Busbee.

It is the same place as last time.

The time, 9:00pm as usual, until then, see ya!

Travis

• Sponsors (?)

I stopped by starbucks, but didn't see anyone I recognized (kinda hard to recognize people you talk to online), plus I had an impatient friend with me, so couldn't look long. Oh well, hope yall had fun and didn't get arrested.

We were there, I think that we saw you also, but I was in line and it was several deep so I did not get out of it but when I turned around to come outside, well you were gone. Was that you in the 5.0 with a sweet sounding exhaust?

Media play was dead when we went over there around 11pm. What happened? Did they move to someplace else?

Let us in on the secret?

LsRedy2Kstang said:
We were there, I think that we saw you also, but I was in line and it was several deep so I did not get out of it but when I turned around to come outside, well you were gone. Was that you in the 5.0 with a sweet sounding exhaust?

Media play was dead when we went over there around 11pm. What happened? Did they move to someplace else?

Let us in on the secret?

I was in the red GT with the cobra rear bumper and clear corner headlights. As for Mediaplay, cops came over around 10:30 and emptied the place out, then everyone went to the Galiyans parking lot across the street. I got outta there tho once the accident happened... can't stand traffic when cruising lol.

whats up guys, I just registered and would like to meet up with all of you out at Barrett parkway one night to go cruising. Last time I was out there I was in my buddies 03 GT and every red light we pulled up to on Barrett parkway someone was trying to race us LMAO, No wonder Cobb county Police are so bad out there, but anyways next time yall meet up Ill be there, BTW My name is Dennis and I have an 03 Silver Cobra with a little over 8k on her with only free mods done to it at the moment.

I will get the dates for the next Barrett Parkway cruise and meet together hopefully tomorrow when I get home. That way we have plenty of time and can get some people to fill up Starbucks!

Travis

Well, we must have just missed it then. i did not go to gaylans just went to the hut instead.

Im in France right now...yes go ahead make fun of me i better than anyone know how much it sucks but when i get back im gonna join the club. Would love to meet yall some night, iv been up to Barrett a few times and Iv probobly seen you. Of course Im also doing a head, intake, TB swap when i get back and puting her on the bottle before christmas :D . 12 second here i come.