Barrett Parkway Sat. 6/26

XStang302x said:
Lol...couldnt keep up with a harley? You runnin' on 3 cylinders or something??

:p

I'll have to meet up with you guys sometime...more than likely on 2 wheels in stead of 4. Stang sweats bad in that barrett traffic :( .

-Frank

Are you FZ1rider off the old barrettraceway.com? I remember him havin' an FZ1 and an old 68 mustang, sorry if it's the wrong guy.

• Sponsors (?)

Yea man that's me :)

Ditched the old man's bike and upgraded. Havent been here in a while...finally got motivated to start overhauling a lot of the stang and so here I am :p.

Now to head to southern-gear and hop I can get a ring/pinion set in the backpack :(

-Frank

I've never had a problem on the bike at night with the ricers oddly enough. Everytime I go there during the day though...completely different story. Too many housewives trying to see what shop is having a sale. Scariest moment I ever had was when I was up there one day on the Fz1 stuck in traffic. Then conviently the cars in the lanes to the right and left of me decided to merge over. I was down to about inches on each side, with a car in front and behind me, before the ****s woke up (yes they were woman drivers...fugg em all now!).

That was when I was still learning though...screw defensive driving, you have to be aggressive on a bike if you want to live in traffic....which fits my habits just fine :nice:

A shark among minnows...

-Frank