Basic idea of how mass air works - explain?

I’d tend to agree. It’s funny, the performance aspect is so similar but the truck guys have a completely different outlook. I guess it really depends on what you want to do with the truck… most people seem to be concerned with actually using the truck to haul and tow over on those forums.

Pro-m does make a calibrated maf for the obs trucks. That uses electronics so I’m not sure how it differs from a calibration tube. I’d think you’d want atleast 24lb injectors for a HCI 351.

I follow you on IG, it’s an awesome Truck.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Sooo... it's a good read/fountain of knowledge type of thread. He definitely has confidence in his opinions... These are his questionable statements in my view:

Would really like to know why he'd say that one... Hard to imagine a stock manifold outperforming a GT40/explorer... maybe torque at 2k RPM or something, but even there it's hard to imagine a seat of the pants difference.
Oh buddy. I had a profile there and had a build thread for my last F150 which was a 94 with a 351. I built it like sort of like Im aiming here with GT40 heads and intake (heavy cast iron lower from a boat) and every mod I did was met with REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! ----- ESPECIALLY the electric fan. You'd have thought I was punting kittens.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I’d tend to agree. It’s funny, the performance aspect is so similar but the truck guys have a completely different outlook. I guess it really depends on what you want to do with the truck… most people seem to be concerned with actually using the truck to haul and tow over on those forums.

Pro-m does make a calibrated maf for the obs trucks. That uses electronics so I’m not sure how it differs from a calibration tube. I’d think you’d want atleast 24lb injectors for a HCI 351.

I follow you on IG, it’s an awesome Truck.
Thanks! Ill look into that too.

I need it to stay together for a couple more months til I get through deer season. I really like taking it to the lease vs my 250.