Bassani o/r x

go.rei GT

Nov 29, 2003
Az
Well, it took three days to install (started pouring rain after I took that fat stock pos off, until yesterday), but the wait and sliced knuckles were definitely worth it! If anyone was thinking about getting one, I highly recommend it. No fitment or leaking issues, and the sound... :hail2: --and I still have the stock muffs. WARNING: if you are like me, once you do this your cravings for more mods will increase 100 times. I've caught the sickness...

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds great! I replaced my stock h-pipe about three weeks ago with Bassani's catted X and I am craving many more mods. It sure is nice to finally have my stang sound like something I've been wishing for. When you change out the mufflers or go for a full catback, you'll get a bit different sound and probably more volume. There's lots of sound clips on the Net.

Lot's of people take notice with the X. Sure makes driving even more fun. :)

Glad to see someone else enjoying Bassani stuff.

I've been running the Bassani o/r X and catback for about 2 years now and haven't gotten tired or bored of it yet. Even the wife loves it and thinks I have the best sounding mustang in the area. She might be a bit biased though... :D