bbk cai why

• Sponsors (?)

Basically, it looks good. It really adds minimal or no power gains. It holds way too much heat because of the material it is made with.

Densecharger held no heat. It was a great mod for the money.

WMS was a little better..both in power and looks. But most likely because I got the 95mm MAF with the WMS kit.

I wrapped my BBK in DEI heat wrap and it's pretty much keeping the metal cooler than the under the hood temps.
It's pretty cheap also.
img54.gif

when I bought my 99 cobra it already had the bbk cai on it and it is all rusty and the chrome is chipping off. Also after you drive for a bit dont even think about touching that thing unless you want a severe burn, it gets hot! kinda stupid to call it a cold air intake cause there is no way that thing is cold. I will be getting a WMS kit after I save a bit. But I hate the bbk cai, it probably looked nice at one time but who ever had this stang before me needs to learn how to take care of things better.

so i should just sell it then dam i am gonna go in for dyno tune this week end but if i buy i new 1 i have to wait longer , so is it worth buying a new 1 mine feels cold as hell when i drive stop and feel it its cold mine doesnt get hot so i should get a new 1 ? any 1 wanna buy it