BBK SSI???

• Sponsors (?)

Here it is. Still buttoning things up but it is much farther along than the pic shows. I took it some time ago. Time is my worst enemy right now, I don't have much of it.

15423535347.jpg

15423505054.jpg

Lots of oil filter nazis here. Some dude writes an internet article with what he thinks of certain filters and ever since then everyone on the internet thinks they are the 'enlightened one' on oil filter technology :nonono:

Zero Signal said:
Lots of oil filter nazis here. Some dude writes an internet article with what he thinks of certain filters and ever since then everyone on the internet thinks they are the 'enlightened one' on oil filter technology :nonono:
or how if one person has a bad expierence with a company or product and posts about it everyone thinks their going to have the same problem

sometimes its true, but then again sometimes its not

Well gee, sue me for giving my 2 cents on the oil filter. In shop class our teacher showed us a cutaway of different oil filters and out of all them the fram ones were the worst looking. Not nearly enough pleats and were put together in a crappy way. Yes, I saw this in person and not on the web, so you guys can bite me. I haven't seen/searched for this info on the web.
I was just trying to give some advise to 69clark. Next I guess I'll keep it to myself. I should've posted some dumbass comment to keep you guys happy.