Best Exaust

Stock piping is 2.25" however ford decided the pipe inside the muffler should be 2".

So switching to a new muffler is going to net you some gain in HP no matter which muffler you chose since a/M companies 2.25 in and 2.25 out have a 2.25" pipe going through them.

I went with Dynomax Superturbos since they aren't straighthru but still follow a constant path. Its an S shape verses the \ shape of the ultraflos. Sound fairly similiar to flowmasters just deeper, no drone whatsoever.

The O/R H or X is oging to make it louder, the mufflers will probably make it SLIGHTLY louder but will change the tone.

• Sponsors (?)

Orange... said:
what I found people notice is just a regular o/r h-pipe.. I get alot of compliments with that and the rest stock.

It sounds alot louder and meaner then the same year GT with weld in flows. It cost me 160 (CAN$$) for a shop to bend and weld one in (including labour and parts).

You should try this especially if you are planning on getting mufflers later anyways. It's a win all round. You gain more ponies and it sounds better. It might even be cheaper then some mufflers as well... just a thought.

Im with Orange just install an O/R H-Pipe and do the cat-back later when you can afford it.
Just with the h-pipe it will sound alot meaner.