Best exhaust for my car?

SVO1

Lord of The somethin' somethin' somethin', hell, I
Oct 25, 1999
Lord of uh, hmm what was it again?
I have an 87 n/a, and want it to sound like a 5.0. Is a cheery bomb or glasspack good??

Sorry, in light of the server crash, you realize we are screwed? No More being able to tell the newbs to search?

GGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :notnice: :bs: :mad: :banana: :) :bang: :spot: :owned: :lock: :( :rolleyes: :rlaugh: :D :lol:
Sorry, been a while gotta get my posting groove on

• Sponsors (?)

Red_LX said:
BTW take the muffler off, it's just robbing horsepower!
Dood, that's great! I figured it was taking away my power. I already have an autozone intake on it, a supercoil, aem wires, splitfire plugs some neon underbody lights, 2 15's, a black light and a neon shift knob.
with my mods I am sure the orig 88 hp is now about 125 rwhp. I bet if I remove the muffler I will be pushing 150. as it is 125 is more than my polycasts can hold. I punish that right rear tire like no tire should be punished. I can hardly control this massive massive beast. when the Muffler comes off it will almost be undriveable on the street.

I went to advance today to buy some engine paint... In the Isle marked "high performance" They had Graphics, ricer Filters, colored headlights, Strobes, Exaust tips, Sheets of stickers with different part companys on them, and stick on emblems. Name 1 "High performance" thing in the Whole freakin Isle! Ricers are dumb.

Dr.

Red_LX said:
Make sure you put a 75mm throttle body on there too.
You think Autozone has one for my car????
Man I can see it now, if I get this said throttle body, I bet my car would be unstoppable!

The Light turns red, and a certain power is felt by the pedestrians.
My Galloping pony is saddled and ready to fight, her polycast's gleaming in the light.
A new challenge pulls up in the lane beside me. I look over and give the "nod" to let the challenger know it is on. I crack my modified visegriped throttle pedal and the loud weedwhackerish sound belching from my straightpipe exhaust gives my competitor the chills.
I turn on my neons and let this cat know I mean business..

As I see the crosslight turn yellow I raise the throttle to 4500 rpms in anticipation of my next kill.
The light turns and I dump the clutch, But my massive 195 70 14 tire can not hold the monstrous amount of torque my modified beast puts out.
The whole downtown is filled with the eerie screech of my tire as it slips across the cross-walk paint stripes and the obnoxious buzzing of my straight exhaust. In the confusion caused by all of this noise I realize my competitor has a slight lead on me. I slam it into second and the r/r tire chirps again, I start to pull and am almost at their door.
I see the rapidly approaching finish line (the next street) and realize I picked a worthy adversary. I slam my brute into 3rd gear and get my nose just past the front of the other car. I look down and see I am trapping at 40 mph.
We catch the next light and my competitor pulls back up. I give them the nod to show my respect and to let them know I won.
The Girl driving looks back at me and shakes her head, obviously sad that her Metro Convertible Just got spanked by my 2.3 liter Beast.

I gotta get me that throttle body!!!

if you took the muffler off wouldnt it sound kind of ricey? i cant imagine a growl coming out of a 2.3 n/a, but i wanted to sound a little better too, what can you do besides take off the muffler? What exhaust set up would work best? keep in mind there mind be a turbo in my 4bangers future :nice: