best intake for my combo

aleborjas

Sep 11, 2005
hi, now i'm building my new 347 with forged I beams and forged pistons in my sig is the rest, the thing is i whant to know what CR with 93oct fuel N/A and what intake. Please lots of inputs!

P.S About how many HP's should this engine have? flyweel and tire

• Sponsors (?)

If the porting you had done to the Typhoon was done by a professional, then it should carry that combo. Actual power depends on so many things that estimates are just guesses...........but you should be in the 350-400HP range if everything is well matched.

over 400RWHP? - more cam and more intake. i.e. Victor intake and a cam with ~290 degrees duration. A custom cam would be a good buy to help you get your goal the first time. Cam specs don't tell you everything about the lobes>

tmoss said:
over 400RWHP? - more cam and more intake. i.e. Victor intake and a cam with ~290 degrees duration. A custom cam would be a good buy to help you get your goal the first time. Cam specs don't tell you everything about the lobes>
:stupid:, and a little opening on the heads.

I have a graph of an easy proven 400+ rwhp 347 combo.

Milled afr 185's, anderson N91 cam (with valve springs) holley manifold, 75mm tb (minimum) 1 3/4" longtubes and a 3" exhaust. That made 416hp. The guy then put on a ported victor manifold, had the heads worked a bit with a 2.055" intake valve and maybe a 90mm tb and it did 455rwhp.

You'll need at least a 4.10 gear to run good at the track. 4.30's preferred.