Best oil clean-up for cement???

DJHA90

Dec 17, 2002
Texas
I was working in the driveway and to make a long story short, got oil spots in several different areas. I need to clean it to keep the wife from nagging :crazy:
Once the liquid is up, what kind of cleaner should I use. I have a power sprayer I can use also.

• Sponsors (?)

Use kitty litter, any brand but the store type brand usually works best then after its almost all up and you sweep up the kitty litter use greased lighting trust me almost every shop i've worked at uses kitty litter it absorbs oil ,tranny fluid,powersteering etc. like crazy

well man i had the same problem but it was with my mom since i was working on my car in her drive i got oil and antifreze and trans fluid every where, well use the kitty litter first to get all the fluid up and then go to the dollars store and buy some thunder blast. i buy like 5 bottles before i start to work on my car anymore. the best way to use it is to wait tell a night it is goibng to rain or since you have a pressure washer use is but pour a whole bottle on the spot and rub it in with a old brush and let it sit for a hour and then spray it off or just let the rain wash it all away

Muriatic Acid, removes stains from concrete, no problem. Just pour some on the stain and keep away from the fumes, cause they will melt your lungs. After its not smoking so much rinse it off. This removes the stained layer of the concrete. Also great for cleaning ceramic toilets and for turning metal into rust! Dont get any on your face or skin, trust me! Also dont get any water in the acid jug. This stuff is meant to dump in swimming pools, so its okay to mix it with water, just not the other way around.

GASOLINE that works very good.. Whenever I change a fuel filter at work, i let the gas drain out of the old filter onto some oil spots on the floor, then throw a little speedy dry (kitty litter) and then the pick it up... floor comes out clean