Best Subframe Connectors?

• Sponsors (?)

007 said:
+2

Another vote for M&M full length here. As for the paint, the nice thing about the powdercoating is that you can abuse it a little bit and it won't come off. Jacking the car by the subframes for example isn't going to knock the paint off. But if you paint them after they are installed, I bet the paint would come right off if you're a little rough with a jack.

I have been doing tons of research on this for a while. It seems the Extreme Matrix system would be the best.

Those who have the MM, why was it you choose those over the Matrix system? Price? Or, why do you think they are better?

BlackPearl03GT said:
I was looking at the KB system, but went with something similar - and in my opinion better - from Custom Performance. www.gofastfords.com

I put these on an '03 'vert right after I got it, and am very happy with them. Car feels like its on rails, only the worst bumps cause any squeek/rattle.

Who's the manufacture? I can't find them on that website... I see Kenny Brown but that doesn't even show their products. :shrug:

twogts4us said:
For those who have questioned Grady's comment, from what I've heard, the standard full length SFCs need to be cut to fit the vert...

This is not true, as I have a vert and did the install myself. MM full-length's fit perfectly. I'm not sure where you guys are hearing that nonsense, but its not correct.