Better gas mileage

• Sponsors (?)

Those "Tornado" things are supposed to hrlp with gasmilage. But I don't know, never used one. I've seen them in Pep Boys and on hte box it says "Add horsepower and increase gas milage" or at least something like that.

Andy do what I do to keep my car getting 21-25 city mph and 30-32 highway mpg, make sure you filters are replaced at the intervals they are supposed to, same thing with ur spark plugs, and use good stuff not cheap stuff, Remember platinum plugs are what are cars are supposed to run, useing the OE temp thermostat makes sure ur car isnt in loop, im pretty sure u have an intake, use the a K&N filter charger or a filter charger from steeda. Also one thing which i can say works is Sea Foam fuel system cleaner, and buy a bottle of red line fuel system cleaner and use the amount it says to use every fill up, and one key thing to not use up so much gas is...... *Drum Roll* Lay off the gas pedal, lol :flag:

lol i have a '02 v6 vert, 17" GT rims (one of my gas eaters), CAI, dual exhaust w/ x-pipe, i've replaced the fuel filter, i have a k&n intake, they say i dont have to replace spark plugs until 60k but would it help my mileage to go ahead and do it?

I run royal purple engine oil... that actually gave me about 1.5 mpg on my first tank. I put a can of sea foam in about every 10k miles to keep my injectors clean.

However, i'm only getting about average of 18mpg. And I drive like a granny, I shift under 2000 rpms, about 98% of the time.

AndyG47 said:
Those "Tornado" things are supposed to hrlp with gasmilage. But I don't know, never used one. I've seen them in Pep Boys and on hte box it says "Add horsepower and increase gas milage" or at least something like that.

:nonono:
You may as well put vtec stickers all over your hood. It will net you the same HP/Tq. Zilch.

worked v6 said:
:stupid: +1 those Tornadoes = PIITB

Andy, i'm surprised that you even said that! :notnice:
I'm just buying into what they are posting on the box. another funny one is Turbonator.com

Zincyellow03 said:
Andy was alittle f***ed up from doing 17 lines of blow from the previous night.

:eek: Zinc! They're not supposed to know, and you said you wouldn't tell! And it was only 15, you did the 17. :banana:

Oops said too much already.....

AndyG47 said:
I'm just buying into what they are posting on the box. another funny one is Turbonator.com

:eek: Zinc! They're not supposed to know, and you said you wouldn't tell! And it was only 15, you did the 17. :banana:

Oops said too much already.....

:scratch: I remember shooting up some herion about 17 times that night...Didn't I do the 17+ lines of blow when we saw that hooker get stabbed?

zincyellow03 said:
:scratch: I remember shooting up some herion about 17 times that night...Didn't I do the 17+ lines of blow when we saw that hooker get stabbed?

I was on my 17th, you were on your 18th, when she got stabbed by that dude.

worked v6 said:
You guys can't be trusted together! I'm going to have to kill you know for useing up all my dope!

Gotta find us first :D

On topic? ;)
Air filter
Fuel filter
Clean MAF
SeaFoam or other fuel additive
Check your tire pressure
Check wheelbearings
Check coolant level and thermostat (improper operating temps = bad mileage)
Don't drive like a dummy :nice: