BEWARE OF DON K. PRESTON (okiehog )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2010
DON.K.PRESTON AKA OKIEHOG MADE IT LIKE ME HOODRICH RACING JERKED HIM. HE POSTED MY NAME ALL OVER THIS SITE. THAT I'M A FRAUD AND THAT I WILL STIFF YOU. BUT HE DOSEN'T POST I GAVE HIM HIS MONEY BACK. IT WAS $60 DOLLARS THAT HE GAVE ME FOR MY VISORS. HE TOLD ME GIVE ME $45 DOLLARS BACK AND I WILL POST ALL OVER YOU MADE IT RIGHT. BUT I NEVER SAID $45 DOLLAR. SO I SEND HIM $40 AND HE SAID THAT I STIFFED HIM AGAIN. SO HE TELLS ME SEND ME $10 DOLLAR "TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT" MIND YOU I SEND HIM $20 DOLLARS. AND KNOW HE'S TELLING ME IF I WANT MY VISORS BACK I GOT TO SEND HIM ANOTHER $10 DOLLARS SO I CAN GET MY VISORS. NOW I SAY TO YOU FELLAS HE HASN'T SAID OR POST I GAVE HIS MONEY BACK OR SAY THAT I FORFILLED HIS NEEDS TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT. JUST LEFT ALL THESE POSTED MESSAGES THAT I STIFFED HIM. SO I SAY IF I JETRKED HIM. WHY DID I GIVE HIM ALL HIS MONEY. AND I'M LEFT HERE ON THIS SITE TO BE THE BAD GUY. I SEND HIE A COUPLE OF MESSAGES AND NOW HE DOSEN'T ANSWER ME. SO I ASK YOU GUYS WHO GOT JERKED.AND STIFFED. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Re: HoodRich Racing-- The history and the facts

First of all, Mr. Soto, I have been out of state on business and not on the computer to respond to your nonsense. Now, to any one interested in this little fiasco.

Here is the history:
Hoodrich racing (Victor Soto) sold me what he described as "mint" sun visors for my 93 GT. When I got them, they were garbage, no where near mint.
I posted to him demanding my money back, but he laughed at me. He admitted they were not mint, but said that no one held a gun to my head to purchase them. ( I have saved all correspondence by the way, if anyone doubts what I am saying).
As a result of his unwillingness to make it right, I posted here on StangNet warning everyone of his lying, cheating ways.
When I did so, he emailed me and said that if I was closer to him, he would knock my face off. Told me I should just take it: after all, it was only $60.00.
I continued to post warning everyone of his lies and threats.
Finally, he posted to me offering to send me $40.00 (not $45.00) of the $60.00 if I would post informing everyone that he had "made it right." He said it was all just a misunderstanding. No misunderstanding on my part. He said they were mint. They were separated and faded.
Well, after some wrangling, he sent back the other $20.00 and demanded the visors back, but wanted me to spend my money to ship them. I refused, and that sent Victor into a rage. Said I was trying to cheat him!
I told him I was not going to spend one dime of my money to send his trash back to him. Response? More raging, more threatening. You see what he posted above. Poor Victor, he tried to rip me off, got caught and exposed, and now he is the victim! Wow.

Nonetheless, this is to inform everyone that:
Victor Soto has refunded the full purchase price of the bad visors.
Victor Soto has sent me the money for me to return his separated, faded sun visors back to him.
The visors will be shipped back to him this week after pics are taken for documentation.
Just wanted to let everyone know.

Status
Not open for further replies.