Beware of RPMoutlet.com

bepsoccer

Jun 11, 2007
Buyers beware of RPMoutlet!!!! They have some good prices but you may never see some of your items. That have a pretty website but ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVEICE. Try and call their customer service number and you will get a busy signal all day. Call the other number and they tell you to call customer service. Try and send an email you will get no responce and a case closed notification without them even contacting you!! Believe me don't do it!!!

• Sponsors (?)

How many days have you tried to get ahold of them? Folks stay busy. When I was doing business with Saleen, it took them 2-3 days to get back to me. Great people, but some companies are just swamped with customer service issues.

In order to get anywhere with RPM outlet, you must speak with a manager. The dumbasses on the phones know nothing.

RPM Outlet has a repuation of sending the wrong parts, and then wants YOU tp pay shipping back to them so they can replace it.:bs: They also have a reputation of not sending all your parts at once, and doubling up on shipping costs.:bs:

Do a search on nloc.net...RPM Outlet is hit or miss. Good luck

I know this is an old thread but I have to say this.

I have been fighting with RPMOutlet for almost 2mts now buecause they sent me a wrong TB. :mad:

Two days ago I called BBK (the TB manf.) they are wonderful and are sending me the correct TB. :D

-RCICU

rpmoutlet sucks ass... i just ordered from them and they sent me the wrong parts and are being *******s... the customer service people are really rude, inturrepting me and trying to talk over me etc... i dont relaly know what to do i am just trying to get my money back at this point.... do not order from them