Blistein and FRPP C springs?

After installing the B springs I measured from the ground, through the wheel center cap, to the fender opening is 27.5". The rear is exactly .5" higher.
Not a big drop but a nice balance between comfort and performance for a daily drive.

Sounds like thats what I will go with, B springs and I will also get Blisteins.

• Sponsors (?)

I personally have the C springs and the Bilsteins and love it. Its a perfect setup for my taste. I also added MM Subframes and it really handles like a champ. I have been in a Mustang with B springs and couldn't notice that big of a difference between that and my C springs, though he didn't have bilsteins like I do. Either way, Bilsteins will be great with those springs which ever you decide to get.

after going onto summits sight I cant see the difference between the "C" or "B". neither are progressive and both lower the car the same height. someone chime in here please.

after going onto summits sight I cant see the difference between the "C" or "B". neither are progressive and both lower the car the same height. someone chime in here please.[/QUOT

The difference between B and C is in the rating of the front springs (the rears of both packages are 200/300). The front of the C's are a linear 650, while the B's are progressive 425/530