Blown GTO

L8 MUSL

Jan 20, 2003
Carlsbad, Ca.
I talked to a guy today with a new GTO with an Autorotor blower, exhaust, and Corvette wheels.
Damn.
I hate to say it but that was one badd ass car.
when the guy left, he got on it and it sounded awesome, and it hooked up and was gone!

Figured I could start some "discussion" with that.

• Sponsors (?)

LOL, no it had the full twin screw. And, I know they are totally mild manered looking, but I kind of like that. This one had some big meats on the back and no wing, it looked pretty cool. He said it was dyno'd at 560 rwhp!
I think if they would have just not called it a "GTO" they would have sold more.

Bill....have you talked to Pierre lately? I have tried emailing and PM'd him on here and he has yet to respond. wondering if you have seen him.

along the lines of the topic of discussion...what if pontiac made it look more like an actual goat??? just a thought

SCORPION said:
Bill....have you talked to Pierre lately? I have tried emailing and PM'd him on here and he has yet to respond. wondering if you have seen him.

along the lines of the topic of discussion...what if pontiac made it look more like an actual goat??? just a thought

Yeah and they should have just made it a 4 door and called it a Boniville or something.

Yeah Jason, I saw Pierre at the Knotts show and talk to him all the time. In fact, I need to go over to his house soon to pull some codes from my car to figure out my detonation issue.
Do you have his number? P.M. me and I'll give it to ya.

Damn Bill, I swear we are not meant to meet. I looked around for your car at Knotts, but didn't find the L8 MUSL plate. I was pretty hung-over though, so that could've helped. :p

Maybe they will shack us up at the Courtyard again when Del Mar starts up.

02roush said:
Damn Bill, I swear we are not meant to meet. I looked around for your car at Knotts, but didn't find the L8 MUSL plate. I was pretty hung-over though, so that could've helped. :p

Maybe they will shack us up at the Courtyard again when Del Mar starts up.

I didn't bring it.
I walked the whole dang thing too.
I think I saw your car but not you?