Not open for further replies.

FivePointO

Sep 29, 2009
NY
1999 BMW 323i
4-Door
Automatic
155k miles

Leather, heated/power seats, power windows, power locks, moon roof, A/C, climate control, cruise, etc…

Fresh Inspection and Emissions Dec 2011

Fresh oil/filter change, new air filter, new spark plugs, and new brake pads and rotors all the way around.

This car has been in our family for over ten years and has been very well maintained. It has spent most of its life in Virginia, the only rust is from a few rock chips that have glazed over; the body and underside are all clean and solid.
Car runs great and I drive it daily.

The bad:
The interior could use some work and a professional cleaning, the rear windshield leaks moisture sometimes, and there is a rotating-mass sound from the front end while driving...I believe the front struts may need to be replaced, or maybe the wheel bearings (it needs to be looked at professionally). Car was in a minor fender bender about 7 years ago(Wash D.C. traffic), but the damage was minimal and the air bags didn't even deploy...it was professionally fixed.

Clean NY title

The car cleans up great and I get compliments on it all the time, it has newer Michelin tires and newer OEM BMW wheels (ones in the top pic)...I do still have the old rims as well.

I would really like to trade for a nice 87'-93' 5.0 5spd that is daily driveable.
I am willing to throw in one to two thousand on top of the BMW for a trade.

If I were to sell the car outright I would be looking for $3800.

Thanks, any questions please PM or e-mail me.
[email protected]

Attachments

• JPG.JPG
    JPG.JPG
    383.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    310.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    357.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 003.JPG