Body ?'s.

badazz68stang

Mar 28, 2006
Im supposed to go in this weekend and stop by my body shop on friday and let them know the final decision about what i want to do with the all the moldings and emblems. Its a 68 coupe and so far i have decided to delete the following: hood chrome trim, quarter panel emblems, and rocker panel molding. Things i want to keep: Mustang script and 289+pony on front fender, and front side marker lights. Things im having a tough time deciding on wether or not to keep: MUSTANG letters on trunk lid, trunk lid molding including the quarter panel extension moldings, and the rear 1/4 panel reflectors, (its a late 68 so it doesnt have the indenion, after 2/15/68). Im lowering the car 1 inch. all the way around via. 620 drop coils in the front and drop springs in the rear. and installing 17in. TT2's. So what im askin is for opinions and advice on what im keeping, what im not keeping, and what i cant decide on. thanks in advance. Oh, and does anybody have any experience with painting the dash panel, door panels etc. the same color as the car?

• Sponsors (?)