Borla side exhaust?

• Sponsors (?)

I recomend, as I always do, that you fabricate your own. Or have someone else do it. For me it costed about $390 - also this eliminates the style of snaking to the back of the car then back to the front. I believe the exhaust I have is the greatest flowing design possible not counting dumps:p

Pics for examples, I picked double rolled Magnaflow oval tips but you can go any route:
picture051hi4.jpg
picture055cz6.jpg
picture045pl7.th.jpg
picture049si3.th.jpg

Attachments

• picture051hi4.jpg
    picture051hi4.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 86
  • picture055cz6.jpg
    picture055cz6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 76
  • picture045pl7.th.jpg
    picture045pl7.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 66
  • picture049si3.th.jpg
    picture049si3.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 71
cant wait to do mine, im custom making it as well...i have the roush side skirts and im getting the roush tips and outlet pipes..and im just getting pipe and i know a guy with a pipe bender. we'll just bend the pipe how we need and weld the magnapacks in and weld the tips on...

Does side exhaust make the car sound a lot different?

well, think about where the exit? The sound comes right out at your door so it sounds alot louder/better to you im guessing. When it comes out the back you never get the true sound of your exhaust from the inside cabin unless someone else is driving it and your not in the car (drive by) or driving behind it.

so ya it sounds a lot different.
my guess

Does side exhaust make the car sound a lot different?
At WOT it doesnt sound much different than other loud exhausts as far as loudness. But driving aroun its like 1 foot behind your ass so you can even feel the vibration when on hard throttle, i love it. Doesnt make the car sound as raspy tho, more of a flowing x-pipe sounds but louder. An on the freeway it crackles when you dont give it gas cuz of the cross wind, sounds awsome