BOTTLFED and I at local car show

Jeff and I were at a local car show on the weekend. Thought I would share some pictures of the two cars. Jeff's mods this winter turned out great:nice: :nice: For anyone that has seen his car in person, you know it is a piece of art. For those who haven't, you really need to see it in person because pictures do not do it justice. His attention to detail is fantastic.

Jeff and both won a top 20 trophy. We were going to get a picture of the two cars together, but Jeff had to leave early. P.S How was the drive home Jeff?

Enjoy.

jeff.jpg

jeff2.jpg

jeff3.jpg

jeff4.jpg

jeff5.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I admire the detail work soo much you have no idea guys. I put alot of work into my car, but you two, like a few others on here and elsewhere take it to a whole other level!!!! I can only imagine what they must be like in person....hats off guys.
D.

That's probably all they did was award the 20 best cars on the field. I was just at a show a couple weeks ago that had the 24 best receiving the same award. :shrug:

Dave, if you saw my car when I got home from Carlisle, you wouldn't be saying that. It looked like I drove the damn thing through a giant mud puddle. 3 1/2 hours in the rain is not good for a clean car. :notnice:

Boy do I know the feeling - I did that too once, but it was going TO an NMRA show at Maple Grove. All I had for cleaning supplies was what was in my detailing box I bring to shows, i.e. nothing to actually give it a full wash. We arrived early and couldn't check into the hotel for a bit so I just parked in front and cleaned it right there :rlaugh:

PS - yes I won my class overall :p

I would love your guys cars! but i have a serious question. Can you even drive them? ha. I'm not ripping on you at all either man ha. I'm just saying i'd be scared to drive my car if it was that nice! Great work though, i love it!