Mach 1 Bought a Torch red 04 MACH1 last night!

99LEGT

Dec 8, 2003
Philadelphia
Well I ordered my 05 Mustang in July and have been anxiously awaiting the arrival but the more and more I saw and read about the car I started to get mixed feelings, I wasn't in love with the look and the performance numbers are probably not going to be where Ford is advertising so recently I've had every dealer in the area looking for these MACH'S and I found one last night! I'll post pic's shortly but I'm really excited about it and just wanted to let everybody knew a current stangnet cat was changing forums!!

• Sponsors (?)

99LEGT said:
Well I ordered my 05 Mustang in July and have been anxiously awaiting the arrival but the more and more I saw and read about the car I started to get mixed feelings, I wasn't in love with the look and the performance numbers are probably not going to be where Ford is advertising so recently I've had every dealer in the area looking for these MACH'S and I found one last night! I'll post pic's shortly but I'm really excited about it and just wanted to let everybody knew a current stangnet cat was changing forums!!

You damn traitor! :D You kept the "Limited" right? If not, shame on you.
Good pick however.
-Jason