Braided Line/AN Fitting Expert Wanted

N20Jnky

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2002
Hey Guys:

Been a looooooong time, but I'm finally getting back to putting the N20Jnky back together with the 408 under the hood... Had some hellish fittment problems, but I think I have them solved...

I am running an Aeromotive fuel system and I am looking for someone that is an expert at cutting and putting on AN fittings to throw a couple of bucks at. I need someone to cut the lines and put fittings on about 5 lines...

Any experts out there want to either earn a few bucks, or perhaps come over spend a little time in my new home shop (3-bay with lift) and down a few beer while putting some lines together???

Let me know...

BTW - As FE pointed out, it might be a good idea to tell where I am located... UHG!!!!!

Between Snohomish and Monroe on Highway 2...

Thanks....

• Sponsors (?)

John:

I am still alive... It has been so long!!!

In the interim we moved up near Monroe... Why you ask -- because I now have a 2,600 square foot shop with a lift!!!!

I don't want to say that I am going to get the car to the track this summer, because sure enough, something will come up and it won't happen, but that is my intention...

Brandon was over last weekend and we totally mocked up the car... Installed the motor, the tranny and the exhaust... Then we fitted the hood... Amazingly, it all fit!!!! I am going to have to buy a different K-Member... I need one with a 3/4" motor and steering rack drop... We also figured out how to run the Aeromotive fuel lines...

Once I get that installed, then I will be ready to drop the motor in... I will then have to remember how to put all the wires back together... Oh God!!! I cut them 3 years ago... Let's hope that I coded them well!!!!!

Lastly there will be some interior work... New carpet, reconfigured hatch with center battery box, etc....

Then -- to the shop to have the brakes redone, and the motor fired and tuned....

If you run into someone that is crack at putting AN fittings on braided line, and cutting braided line, tell them that I have a six pack waiting for them if they would give me a hand in the next two months...

Good to see that you are still around and I truly hope to see you this summer...

That is a long "to do" list. I wish I could help you with the braided lines, but I opted for the rubber ones (still NHRA legal).

That is a huge shop! You must have other toys inside. It can't all be for your fox body! Keep us posted on your progress.