brakes help.. im at a dead end!!!

okay so all i have to do is hook up the lines.. dont need to change brake booster or anything?

Yes, you do.

If you are running the 94-98 single piston front calipers on the 10.8" brakes, you need a 1994-1995 GT or V6 master cylinder

For a booster, either the 1993 cobra booster or ANY 1994-1994 booster is what you want.

You'll also need a 3-2 port conversion kit (max motorsports), and an adjustable prop valve and factory prop valve plug.

• Sponsors (?)

okay.. would it be easier doing a manual brake conversion?..

i dunno about easier. It would cost more money, still require an MC change and the braking may not be up to par.

MM Manual Brake Conversion Kit : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

Here's the 3-2 conversion stuff

Mustang Master Cylinder Upgrades : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

MMBAK-3 is the one for your car.

Go back and re-read the PDF file i linked for the e-brake mods. read the entire PDF. Even though it's for Cobra brakes, the directions are the same. Just substitute the cobra brakes for your 94-98 GT brakes, and the MC for the 94-95 GT master. Everything you need to do is in that PDF file.