brakes

y2k2GT

Mar 1, 2007
Moyock, NC
Does anybody know what size rotors come with the special edition bullit brake package from buyfordracing.com? I'm looking for 13" brakes without spending a ton of money, and I like the red calipers that come with them. I have 18" steeda ultra lite II and would like to fill the wheels up with bigger brakes. Then I was thinking of getting the 13" Steeda rear brake upgrade for out back. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Love my new brakes. So much better than stock.:nice:

attachment.php

007, where did you get your brakes? I like that look, very nice. I see that buyfordracing.com has the bullit brake package for $359.00,if they are 13" I might have to get a set. Thanks everyone for your input.

007, where did you get your brakes? I like that look, very nice. I see that buyfordracing.com has the bullit brake package for $359.00,if they are 13" I might have to get a set. Thanks everyone for your input.

They are rotorpros rotors (13", zinc, drilled/slotted). I paid 100 for a pair - i did a GP back in the fall but it didnt get much interest:shrug: Bullitt calipers, MM stainless lines.