Roush Brembo cross drilled replacement rotors???

Aren't our front 13" brake upgrade caliper and rotors essentially re-badged Brembo's?

If so, would these Brembo 13" cross drilled rotors be a direct replacement?

Click here for link

brembodrilled.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

EDGE Motorsport said:
awesome... i was trying to find some rotor prices a few days ago... and couldn't find anything.

So these brembo rotors are a direct replacement for the 96 setup too... as theyre listing 1994-2004. I was fearing a huge bill from alcon just for rotors....

EDGE

EDGE,

Baer makes a replacement Alcon/Saleen rotor for a much better price. Being across the pond I would think you could find some "real" Alcon rotors over there for cheap. Alcon is huge in the UK. Supplies here are almost non-existent for the real thing.:eek:

marcus95 said:
EDGE,

Alcon is huge in the UK. Supplies here are almost non-existent for the real thing.:eek:

Tell me about it Marcus, I tried to bum/buy one of the 2 extra pairs of Alcon Rotors Robert had in his garage as spares and we pulled them out of the boxes and the sets both had a different thickness! I've been told that Alcon made 2 thicknesses of Rotors do you happen to know which thickness on the rotors works on the Saleen Alcon Calipers??? What does the Baer Rotor that works with the Alcon sell for??? What do you think of the 2 piece rotors??? On my Automatic, the Original owner really ate up the Alcon rotors and they need to be replaced ASAP!! :( They only have 30,000 miles on them!! I guess thats what happens when your not down shifting!

marcus95 said:
EDGE,

Baer makes a replacement Alcon/Saleen rotor for a much better price. Being across the pond I would think you could find some "real" Alcon rotors over there for cheap. Alcon is huge in the UK. Supplies here are almost non-existent for the real thing.:eek:

Alcon are big over here yeah, not as big as brembo, tarox or AP Racing, but they are used on several manufacturers cars. I called them and they just direct me back to the states !!!!!!

I think I'll try giving Baer a call... where supplies them or is it best to get them direct.. ?

EDGE

EDGE Motorsport said:
Alcon are big over here yeah, not as big as brembo, tarox or AP Racing, but they are used on several manufacturers cars. I called them and they just direct me back to the states !!!!!!

I think I'll try giving Baer a call... where supplies them or is it best to get them direct.. ?

EDGE

They are directing you back here because you are telling them you have a Saleen Mustang. I have not been able to find the Saleen/Alcon spec sheets that I used to have but if you took your car to an long time established Alcon dealer over there I bet they could cross reference the caliper and rotor at a glance. Just a thought.

As for the replacement rotors from Baer I would call Joe at Chicane or e mail him. www.chicanesport.com He was the first to tell me about the replacement rotors.