Broken Leg:

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, it hurts like hell. I have a titainium rod from my knee to my ankle, and a few screws were needed.

All three of my cars are 5-speeds.

The bad thing was this happened on Friday, and I was scheduled for the SAT on Saturday morning. And my SAT scores need to be higher for my application.

We ended up losing 50 something to 28.

I don't know about the SAT yet.

While I was on the field, I had to wait 45 minutes for the EMS to get there. There wasn't anyone medical wise at the game. And when we called 911, they sent a fire truck.

bynummustang said:
We ended up losing 50 something to 28.

I don't know about the SAT yet.

While I was on the field, I had to wait 45 minutes for the EMS to get there. There wasn't anyone medical wise at the game. And when we called 911, they sent a fire truck.

i would of threw my helemt at the fire truck driver :mad:

It's a NC rule that you have to have perimedics at the game. They just didn't.

I was punting, the upback, another blocker, got pushed back, towards me, the ball hit him, bounced backwards, I picked it up, trying to get some room to punt again, they hit me up top, and stood me up, then a third guy hit me leading with his helmet on my leg, as you can see in the picture.

did he get called for spearing? maybe its leading with the helmet...i can't ever get football penalties straight (go lacrosse!).

breaking my right index knuckle into 3 pieces didn't hurt...its the therapy that did. its pretty tough to make me cry sometimes, but that did it just about every session.