Brrrr......the water looks cold!

• Sponsors (?)

Don't worry Fritz, we're just gonna pull along side and chisel some off for the ice buckets. We'll all have a night cap and awake in the morning for a rousing game of shuffleboard.

gp001 said:
Don't worry Fritz, we're just gonna pull along side and chisel some off for the ice buckets.
:cheers:
gp001 said:
We'll all have a night cap and awake in the morning for a rousing game of shuffleboard.
WHAT!:eek: No Ice Hockey!?!?! :shrug:

I mean, after all, we're seeing more fights here than in the NHL! :nonono:

65stanger said:
:cheers:
WHAT!:eek: No Ice Hockey!?!?! :shrug:

I mean, after all, we're seeing more fights here than in the NHL! :nonono:

That was just mean :mad: Every Christmas season me and my buds buy awesome seats to a Kings game and have a great time (Limo and all). This is the first year since we've been drinkin age it is not going to happen :(

Hey, Fritz, I've got an idea......how'z about I shut off the heater in the Jacuzzi; you get all your pool noodles and other floatie toys out of it, and we ice 'er down enough for the rink? :nice: Oughta be able to get a little 3-on-3 hockey going; maybe invite Kristy Yama-Goochie and a few of her lady skater buds over for some, uh, exhibition ice-dancing? :banana: :banana: :banana: As long as they leave Curt Whatsisface and the other male skaters back at the Ice-Capades :D

Man, I'm a little bothered. I show up after a little out-of-mind experience and everybody goes on the "SN's going to Hades in a Handbasket!" kick again. Bad enough that I've gotta become short & round, paint myself green, and pack all four eyes (six, actually, wearing bifocals now :rolleyes: ) into one single eyeball. Now this latest could give an mini-sized closet monster a complex. Should I just pack up the Jacuzzi and cart it off to some R/C forum? :shrug:

Guillermo Pedro

StangDreamin' said:
Man, I'm a little bothered. I show up after a little out-of-mind experience and everybody goes on the "SN's going to Hades in a Handbasket!" kick again.
We're not on a "SN's going to Hades in a Handbasket!" kick again, we're doing the Stangnet goes to Broadway version of "Titanic"!:nono:

btw....I wouldn't just stand there too long, gp001 might knock you over as he re-arranges the deck chairs yet again!:eek:

Billy-Joe Bob!

I've arrange a whole section for Dreamin and his man-cuzzi friends (6 right?). Should I add another chair, or 2, for the Keeper of the key and here friend?

Fuzzy gets a special, re-inforced, monkey fabbed chair

And to think I'll be strollin' the Strip in Vegas in a few days!

Should I bring back some show girls fior the half-time show at the first annual "Closet vs Gutter" hockey Match & Basketball brawl?

Groucho Marx